Welcome to the IGS Forums! Please note that you'll need to create an account to participate in these forums. Please read our brief Forum Rules and Etiquette.
Show More Information
Forums Home » Reply To: Yellow spinel?

Reply To: Yellow spinel?

Profile photo of m76steve

gemguy, as it stands now, nothing is on the table, i agree with u this stuff could b anything, thats why i posted. The stones i bought, 3, were cheap, listed as unheated/untreated, yellow spinel. For the money & a little professional testing, im sure our ?’s can be answered. If the stuff test as spinel, the wife has another nice pendent, if not, the stones will make a nice gift to someone who likes gemstones. Ive been burned by a seller of gravel out of hollywood, fl. [ruby], & after the seller told me to basically pound sand, no refund from a sale 2 yrs ago & a proven bad stone, i told them i would give them as much bad pub. as i can, even with the threat from their lawyers. In this case money is not the issue, but what they r selling is interesting & many of my friends r curious also-will post results here in @ 7-10 days-curious-m76steve…by the way, if i rid me of the stones, they r giveaways, i would never sell a stone mis-ID’ed to anyone…

Take your love of gemstones
To a New Level
Search in radius 25 miles

eNews Signup

Skip to toolbar