Welcome to the IGS Forums! Please note that you'll need to create an account to participate in these forums. Please read our brief Forum Rules and Etiquette.
Show More Information
Forums Home » Reply To: The Pink Panther :)

Reply To: The Pink Panther :)

Profile photo of mlindburg
mlindburg
Participant

WOW, tis the season for giving and no one has answered as yet? I am not qualified to answer your question without doing the same thing you would have to do on your own. I do however, offer this food for thought that would make no sense to you without explanation.
Though I have been a gold member long time I am recently back to focus on what I put on hold for 5 years after trying to pass on what was passed on to me during a time that turned out to become a life altering event.
I suggest you make this a “father daughter thing” no matter how young she is! My step dad that was the only father I knew gave to me his hobby of rock hounding and cab cutting as a child only to discover a life time latter I may well have wasted a lifetime missing out on my calling.
Your Daughter found it, so I ask you to guide her to not only identify it and it’s value, put her through the “school of hard knocks” and let her decide what should be done with that knowledge, and how to source it! She will not forget it and will love you all the more for it! This is sad to say but when that old man died, a library was lost!

Take your love of gemstones
To a New Level
Search in radius 25 miles

eNews Signup

Skip to toolbar