Welcome to the IGS Forums! Please note that you'll need to create an account to participate in these forums. Please read our brief Forum Rules and Etiquette.
Show More Information
Forums Home » Reply To: Question about "White Diamonds"

Reply To: Question about "White Diamonds"

Profile photo of ajsqueen
ajsqueen
Participant

Thank you all for your replies. I am fully aware of the White Diamonds perfume and all of the other stones that are similar to diamonds (zircon, topaz, etc). I don’t consider myself a “sucker” and actually DO a lot of diligence prior to purchasing. That being said, I did not know that people using the terminology “white diamonds” think that is acceptable nomenclature for a synthetic diamond. It’s deceitful and seller’s words were “EVERYONE knows that White Diamonds are fake.” Hmmm….really? I did get all of my money back and reported them to Ebay which did absolutely nothing with the exception of educating me as to what NOT to buy. Thank you again, and please help to tell others who may not know that people selling “white diamonds” think the general population understands they are synthetic. My guess is the general population think a White Diamond is exactly that. A diamond.

Take your love of gemstones
To a New Level
Search in radius 25 miles

Recent Community Posts

eNews Signup

Skip to toolbar