Welcome to the IGS Forums! Please note that you'll need to create an account to participate in these forums. Please read our brief Forum Rules and Etiquette.
Show More Information
Forums Home » Reply To: Digital Electronic Electric DIamond Gemstone Detector Test Testing Tester kit

Reply To: Digital Electronic Electric DIamond Gemstone Detector Test Testing Tester kit

Profile photo of adem-adem
adem-adem
Participant

thanks for your anser =) i almost forgot i made this post lol.. i have another question i just bought this.. and it seems im in luck since you specialize in sapphires! this is a couple of 44 carat trapiche sapphires i bought, however… to my sadness i see now when they arive that they are abit attacked by rust! (dreadful yes i know >_>) what should i do? i want them to remain untreated. but i fear the rust might riddle them on a microscopic level do you know anyway to remove the rust without “treating” them in some way (i know nothing about such im very new to all of this and this is just a guess) help me please! what should i do? how should i proceed? is there another way than useing those super toxic acids? is there a way to know if its riddled? will the rust wear it down? should i leave it`????? im clueless i paid 200 euro for thise (which is a very large pice of money for me) many thanks

Attachments:
  1. s-l1600

s-l1600.jpg

Take your love of gemstones
To a New Level
Search in radius 25 miles

Recent Community Posts

eNews Signup

Skip to toolbar