Welcome to the IGS Forums! Please note that you'll need to create an account to participate in these forums. Please read our brief Forum Rules and Etiquette.
Show More Information
Forums Home » General Gem-Related Discussion

Gem Prices Up or Down in 2014

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of praveshkumar praveshkumar 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cheryl
    cheryl
    Participant

A wonderful article by JCK magazine regarding wholesale and retail prices on various gemstones.
    http://www.jckonline.com/2014/05/26/future-sense-gem-pricing-june-2014

Attachments:
    1. 122

122.jpg

Profile photo of praveshkumar
    praveshkumar
    Participant

I read this article depend on gemstones prices fluctuation and as you mentioned that gemstones demand in International market is increasing. Just because of it, the prices of gemstones are increasing. No doubt that gemstones market is expending in European market as well as in Asian market. Many countries is trading of gems at large scale so in my opinion in coming time the prices of gemstone will go up sharply.

Profile photo of lesliechang
    lesliechang
    Participant

Thanks for sharing such a nice post!!! It is true that the value of gems stone prices increasing day by day just because of its not sufficient production as according to the demand. Nowadays most of the people wish to wear precious stones and this is only the reasons of price hick.

Attachments:
    1. tanzanite-price

tanzanite-price.jpg

Profile photo of victoriamalas
    victoriamalas
    Participant

This is really nice article, the price of gemstones are increasing day by day. i think that the cause of such happening is lack of production.
    give your suggestions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to topics in this forum.

Take your love of gemstones
To a New Level
Search in radius 25 miles

Recent Community Posts

eNews Signup

Skip to toolbar