How much Price of Chrysoprace Calcedony?

Hello, i have Chrysoprase rough about 3.5 kgs from Indonesia i want to sell it, but i dont know how much it price, i have the sertification for this but only a small part of it. because if i want to sertification whole of it, so expensive.

Can you help me to appraisal my Chrysoprase? thank you very much.

Hi if you had more of the transparent/Translucent green that would cab I think it would be worth a lot however with the piece you have on display most of the chrysoprase is very second grade. you may try and sell at $200 to $300 US per kilo but it is difficult to say without seeing the lot. If you had pieces that were the translucent/transparent green I would think you could go as high as $1000 US per kilo
hope this helps
regards Syd

Thank you very much Syd for your reply. My Chrysoprase is translucent/transparent green, you can see it on my attached photo below. Then, can i go as high as $1000 US per kilo like you said before?

I test it with small piece of my Chrysoprase.

Hi Rardo, only if the whole piece is that colour yes I believe so. $1000 per kilo. if you cut and cab that quality and sell it then it would sell by the carat weight. good quality cabbed is worth about $10 per carat

I was at the International Gem Fair in Thailand this year and they were selling second grade chrysoprase for $200 to $300 US

Hi Syd, can you help me one more time? where i can sell my Chrysoprase with good price? Maybe you know information where the “collector” forum or market place?

Second grade chrysoprase that sale $200 to $300 for 3.5kgs? or per kg?

Sorry Rardo cannot help you with sale I am in Australia a nod in Queensland we have some of the best chrysoprase in the world. That price for second grade was per kilo. Thanks good luck

1 Like

Thank you very much Syd, i’m very appreciate it. Good luck to you!

Hello,
i have 5 kg of first grade Chrysoprase rough from Africa new mine anyone have interest ?

2 Likes

Where are you located?