Welcome to the IGS Forums! Please note that you'll need to create an account to participate in these forums. Please read our brief Forum Rules and Etiquette.
Show More Information
Forums Home » General Gem-Related Discussion

Pink Topaz, untreated…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ladychaplin ladychaplin 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of m76steve
    m76steve
    Participant

This is a recently purchased pink topaz brazillian stone in 14kt white gold, stone is 11.05ct, 17x11x9mm in size, beautifully cut & finished by Frank Schaffer. Material was bought as rough in brazil, known as untreated by Frank & the mine owners who sold the rough to Frank. This stone is really neat to see in that it is so clean & well cut & very rare in this color & size. The stone had a 2nd cutting after the initial cut to fine-tune the finished stone as it is now-steve…

Attachments:
    1. Pink-Topaz-011

Pink-Topaz-011.jpg

2. Pink-Topaz-009

Pink-Topaz-009.jpg

Profile photo of ladychaplin
    ladychaplin
    Participant

oh nice..

i have fab 45.05 ct Pale Imperial which i choose from a large collection of rough..photot included.

Attachments:
    1. DSCF2119

DSCF2119.jpg

Profile photo of m76steve
    m76steve
    Participant

The rough the 11.05ct stone was cut from was mined in Brazil @1985, the material was cut & finished in Pa. several years ago & has been seen by many potential buyers, I was the lucky buyer. The stone was recut from 11.56ct to the present 11.05ct to improve visually the overall of the stone, almost perfect & excellent color through out-steve…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to topics in this forum.

Take your love of gemstones
To a New Level
Search in radius 25 miles

Recent Community Posts

eNews Signup

Skip to toolbar