No Roses Jewelry Studio Los Angeles is a Southern California find. Los Angeles locals claim owner/pearl-string Lisa Sirlin-Hall as the San Fernando Valley’s specialist in pearl stringing, bead knotting, and custom artisan bead weaving. In addition to designing and re-stringing pearl jewelry, Lisa specializes in restoring vintage pearl necklaces, traditional pearl stringing, and modern “re-imagining” of heirloom pearl jewelry.
All pearl drilling and pearl stringing is done in-house by Lisa (also a bench jeweler) with a pair of tweezers rather than specialized equipment. This approach guarantees that each pearl or bead gets individual attention. It’s a slow and steady, old-time method that ensures a luxurious and long-lasting result.
Lisa’s pearl expertise is a “secret find” among Los Angeles’ elite pearl lovers, celebrities, and fashion stylists. Check out how happy actor/author Marion Ross (“Mrs. C” on Happy Days) is with her re-strung 90-inch (YES!) pearls Lisa did for her – just in time for her book-signing tour!
No Roses Studio’s pearl stringing services include:
- Pearl stringing
- Bead stringing
- Pearl knotting
- Gemstone and diamond bead knotting
- Traditional pearl jewelry designs
- Modern pearl jewelry designs
- Clasp attachment
- Bridal Pearl Jewelry
- Bracelet resizing
- Lengthening and shortening pearl necklaces
- Complimentary evaluation and consultation
- Virtual visits and curbside pick up and drop off
- Fixed price quotes
- Rush pearl stringing for weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays
- Gemstone bead necklace design and bracelet design