Megan Coward is a graduate of the GIA with Graduate Jeweler Gemologist and Graduate Gemologist accreditations. She has 20+ years in the retail jewelry industry in various roles including as a diamond buyer and gemstone appraiser.
Articles by Megan Coward:
- A Guide to Antique Georgian Jewelry
- A Guide to Belle Époque Jewelry
- A Guide to Early Victorian Romantic Period Jewelry
- A Guide to Late Victorian Aesthetic Period Jewelry
- A Guide to Mid-Victorian Grand Period Jewelry
- Antique Engagement Rings
- Exposing Overgrading at European Gemological Laboratory (EGL)
- How are Needle Files Used in Jewelry Making?
- How are Pliers used in Jewelry Making?
- How Are Torches Used in Jewelry Making?
- Jeweler’s Workbench Buying Guide
- Ring Clamp
- What are Jeweler’s Bench Pins?